Holidays are a busy and stressful time, and taking care of our health can become more difficult especially when surrounded by tempting treats and starchy foods. We often have time restraints due to party planning and getting everything ready and set in place for the holiday. The stress and the limited time to care for ourselves leaves us feeling depleted. But do not fret! Try this simple and easy recipe that saves time, while also helping to boost metabolism, provide energy and also help manage the stress of the holidays. Preparing your breakfast the night before will help jump start your next morning. Plus, it’s a delicious way to enjoy the flavors and spices of this time of year in a nourishing way!
The Ultimate Morning Boost – Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 scoop PlantFusion Complete Protein Creamy Vanilla Bean
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 Tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ banana (peeled & sliced)
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tablespoon raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen
- In a wide-mouth Mason jar or bowl, combine all ingredients and stir or close the jar and shake until ingredients are mixed well together
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours
- When ready to eat, top with sliced banana, pumpkin seeds, raw almonds and bee pollen. Enjoy!
If you want to try this recipe, we’ll supply the protein for FREE!
Click here for a free sample kit which includes TWO PlantFusion Complete Protein samples plus a $5.00 coupon!
(small shipping/handling charge applies)