1/2 cup cashews, soaked 2-4 hours
1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
1 scoop PlantFusion Unflavored
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon white or yellow miso
1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup frozen spinach, defrosted
1/2 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts
*Makes about 1 ½ cups
- Drain cashews and place in a food processor with the remaining ingredients, except spinach and water chestnuts.
- Blend until well combined and no chunks remain.
- Be sure to scrape down the edges of the bowl a few times to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Pulse in spinach and water chestnuts and season to taste.
- Serve with baby carrots, veggies of your choice, or sliced bread
Recipe created by Christy Morgan, The Blissful & Fit Chef