Ingredients1 scoop PlantFusion Complete Meal - Chocolate Caramel
Sauce3 tablespoons chocolate chips
*Makes 8 squares
Rinse nuts in a colander and drain well. Place nuts, cocoa, PlantFusion and flax in a food processor and pulse until ingredients are just incorporated.
If adding raspberries, pulse those into the mix.
With processor running, add in dates one at a time.
Continue to blend until all ingredients are well combined and the dough will stick together when pinched between two fingers.
Wrap the bottom of a loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Press mixture into pan with a spatula or your fingertips and smooth over the top. Press pretty hard so mixture forms a brownie.
- Make sauce by whisking together the chocolate chips and milk in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk until the chocolate chips have melted and then whisk in PlantFusion.
- Once incorporated, stir in raspberries and continue to whisk until they have mostly melted.
- Pour this mixture over the brownies and smooth over the top. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Then slice brownies down the middle and into 4 equal pieces.